The Beef Carpaccio by Polmard, maturated for 3 weeks.
Packing : 200g, 4 to 6 slices per pack.
Cooking tips: to be eaten raw
- Italian style: with parmesan cheese and arugula, in a salad or with pasta.
- Carpaccio Sushi: replace the seaweed with a slice of carpaccio
- Carpaccio Maki
- Carpaccio Salad: eggs, tomato, lettuce and carpaccio
Thawing Tips :
- Recommended : place in the fridge 24 hours before eating
- Express : place in cold water for 20 minutes
Blonde d'Aquitaine breed, raised in Lorraine, North-East of France